JUNE MOOD BOARD
- Audrey Sze
Inspirations: Get comfortable with discomfort, open your heart and ears to learning.
- The yoga practice teaches one to embrace discomfort. Translating off the mat, how do we find stillness and peace when things are not going our way. Learn to sit with your discomfort, get acquainted with it, and resist the urge to react.
- Acknowledging our own ignorance, and inquire about what is going on in the world. The first step towards equality is compassion, the next, knowledge. Find below a list of resources regarding the BLM.
- An Essential Anti-Racist Reading List, Vogue
- Do You Understand Now?: George Floyd Is Exactly Who Colin Kaepernick’s Been Kneeling for All Along, Vogue
- The Death of George Floyd, in Context, The New Yorker
- Black History Month Library, BLM.carrd.co
Color Palette: As summer comes into full force, add pops of lemon yellow, orange, and peach. We love accessorizing with light-weight scarves that can double as hair bands or bag handles.
Current Obsessions: Line drawings; exploring natural dyes with coffee, avocado stones, and berries; podcasts (absolutely love Second Life Podcast by the creators of WhoWhatWear).